We help your brand boom
Public relations is your most important tool for credibility. It generates rapport, and earns mentions in newspapers, magazines, and blogs that are far more effective in getting your brand known than advertising or other bought media.
The agency will have a strong public relations department dedicated to managing the flow of information to your many audiences, building your persona and help you be the face to your company.
We work with you to identify your stakeholders. Then we tailor the right message to the right people, and help you disseminate it. We put you in the news by helping you create the right news.
We ensure your messages are consistent, newsworthy, congruent with your brand values and in step with your business goals.
We help you:
- Use earned media to promote your point of view
- Generate brand recall and awareness
- Form excellent relationships with members of the media
- Generate continuous coverage
- Permeate into consumer consciousness
- Gain credibility in the market
Marketing Strategy Buildups and Planning:
- We help you determine marketing strategy objectives
- Run a SWOT Analysis
- We assist to build your value proposition
- Understand your customers via focus groups
- Define your buyer’s personas
- Analyze your market and competitors
Events are the most powerful way of generating publicity, activating new campaigns, attracting stakeholder attention, making a memorable statement, and catalyzing business success.
They can be held for any number of reasons – to promote, celebrate, acknowledge, commend or reward.
Successful events don’t happen by accident. They require precise planning, coordination between multiple stakeholders and suppliers, and good supporting marketing and PR campaigns to generate the most buzz possible leading up to the event.
We have a team of event specialists with years of experience in facilitating events for clients big and small.
We help you:
- Create memorable events that will help with your business goals
- Improve brand awareness and recall through well-attended events
- Create press and social media mentions so your event is promoted through earned media at little cost
- Coordinate suppliers and stakeholders to ensure a well-managed occasion
- Invite dignitaries, VIPs and members of the media
- Source specific expertise (models, stylists, managers, sound engineers) where required
- Arrange services around your event, for instance photography, catering, etc.
Why Video and Content?
Video is a versatile and engaging content format that not only gives us a real-life picture of what is going on; it’s also easy to share across multiple platforms. We help you build the best content, story telling and production needed for your SM or Website usage for a potentially huge return on investment (ROI) through many channels.
Here’s a breakdown the different types of videos:
- Explainers: can help educate people about your product and can be used in conjunction with instructions, customer service activities, and a whole other range of applications.
- Interviews: can help to encourage conversation between sides, or showcase a special guest or influencer. If you are creating videos featuring guest experts, for instance, you can always re-use the audio and market it as a podcast.
- Product reviews, brand collaborations and demo videos: can be created by brand ambassadors in exchange for free products. If you can find people in your industry looking to boost their social following, this can be a great way of essentially getting free advertising. Doing this can also help you to find out information about the product if the people doing the video reviews have a lot of engagement and comments. So in a sense, it can function like market research.
- Live video: is the best chance to get up close and personal with your audience, and it works well on social channels in particular.
The customer’s voice has always been one of the most powerful concepts in marketing, and today’s social media platforms are the world’s biggest podium for that voice.
Influencer marketing is the fastest-growing online customer acquisition tactic, beating organic search, paid search and email marketing especially in the Middle East where we’ve seen a massive explosion on Instagram and Snapchat.
Our services in this domain include:
- Identifying influencers, and ranking them in order of importance
- Marketing to influencers, to increase awareness of the firm within the influencer community
- Marketing through influencers, using influencers to increase market awareness of the firm/brand amongst target markets
- Marketing with influencers, turning influencers into advocates of the firm/brand
- Hiring influencers for an activation and managing their time on ground
Partnerships and Alliances
To ensure partnerships and alliances are truly successful for your firm, you must understand what they are and more importantly what they aren’t. A strategic alliance is an agreement between two or more parties to pursue a set of agreed upon objectives while remaining independent organizations. Often advisors attempt to organize informal alliances and merely hope a reciprocal referral pattern will fall into place.
Benefits of Strategic Alliances
- Business Growth
- Increased Revenue
- Additional Value for Clients
- New Introductions and Referrals
- Enhance Your Value Proposition
- Offering More Specialized Services
- Skill Sharing